New to the Macgregor Lifestyle

MYCBC – Why Join Us Forums General Discussion New to the Macgregor Lifestyle

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

New to the Macgregor Lifestyle
      Simon F, Tue Jan 24 2012, 01:24AM

Hello fellow Macgregors… My name is Simon and I just purchased my Macgregor, from a previous owner on the Sunshine Coast, over the weekend. I’m very much looking forward the festivities offered by your club and thank you for making this great site. All the best and on with summer and getting out there. Feel free to forward any advice my way to make the integration smooth… My wife and I look forward to seeing you on the water.
      Thanks
      Simon

Re: New to the Macgregor Lifestyle
      Windspiration, Tue Jan 24 2012, 08:46PM

Welcome Simon. If you are looking for some great info on your new boat have a look here:

http://www.macgregorsailors.com/index.php

It is a great resource.

See you in the spring.

Mystic Rose, Sat Jan 28 2012, 09:18AM

Hi,

I am just south of the border in WA, If theres anything I can do from here. Such as info. Just ask.

Liverpool Lou II, Wed Feb 15 2012, 10:34PM

I think you got a right advice and joined the club. All you need now is to ask and someone will eventually come with the answer.

Welcome

Simon F, Thu Feb 16 2012, 11:16AM

Thanks for the warm replies… Our boat is a 99 26x. Time to scrape and paint… see you out there.

Simon F, Thu Feb 16 2012, 11:17AM

Liverpool Lou II wrote …
      I think you got a right advice and joined the club. All you need now is to ask and someone will eventually come with the answer. Welcome
      Hi Liverpool, I’m from Bolton originally. If nothing else we can talk about the steady decline of Liverpool as a team. Wanderers forever grin.png
      si

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.