Radio Station Licenses for US Travel

MYCBC – Why Join Us Forums General Discussion Radio Station Licenses for US Travel


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #1830

      I am posting a question from Mike and Lise related to MMSI number. Hope some of you have answers for them and that may be of interest to other members:

      Just want your expert opinion – we want to apply for our MMSI number, which is straight forward when we stay in Canadian waters. However we were told that if we cross over in to US waters, technically we should apply for the Annex B licence, we have to pay for the licence ($57 I think), then a renewal fee every year.
      So my question is, it is necessary to get the licence for the US? What is the consensus among the MacGregor fleet?

    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

    Comments are closed.