Indian Arm and more

MYCBC – Why Join Us Forums General Discussion Indian Arm and more

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Steve & Cathy
    Participant

IndianArm and more:
      July 27 report
      Sailing the arm during this heat wave with my Granddaughter and friend has proven to be a fun experience. Her birthday wish was to see a sunrise at sea, I provided both by creating a sleep over on the boat. Note girls chatter and giggle a lot into the night.
      We first explored Bedwell Bay, to my surprise only 10-12 boats during early week, water temperature 20C. The girls reported a lot of Jelly fish. And many seals, even baby pups… so cute!

Time sailing the arm from Reed point marina and back is equal to sailing from English Bay to Montague.

Trip down the arm, we explored Silver falls, I tucked the bow into the falls. even though the water spray was not strong, the ladies did get some spray as I heard the giggles.

Crystal Falls, was still running, and the teenagers reported the water was cold, they also notice that it appeared only a trickle of water ran between their toes. A cool dip and we were off to new adventures

Indian Arm is good for sailing up and down in light winds, after 1500 hours winds pick up either up or down the arm, leaving you tacking or wing to wing.

We are lucky for this body of water with options so close to home.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.