2008 MYCBC Year End Dinner. Final evening information for members

MYCBC – Why Join Us Forums General Discussion 2008 MYCBC Year End Dinner. Final evening information for members

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

2008 MYCBC Year End Dinner. Final evening information for members
      saynomore, Sun Oct 19 2008, 10:36PM

Bonjour tout le monde,
      I am Pierre from la Maison False Creek Yacht Club, here to entertain you.
      The gathering will take place at 6:30pm on October 24th (yes this coming Friday) with a buffet ” a deguste” shortly after 7pm or as you “C’est L’Heur’z” say 1900 hours. The dress code is of course “Casual Proper”, and a change of underwear is of the outmost!… pink will please the chef if you know what I mean cheesey.pngWinking smile emoticonrrrrrrrrrrr.
      The “succulent” Buffet is $26/guest complete with dessert!!!! The commodore may even pick up the tab for a fine glass of wine to toast the evening.
      The evening will contain much chatter of sails and anchorages, maybe some tasteful comments of your Commodore leaving Sucia.
      After the repas, glass in hand your Commodore will dream up a creative speech, then quickly move on to the “Boat Gifts”. Just a reminder that all ships in the fleet bring a boat gift to be shared ($20 or less.) Then just when you think you have been spoiled the commodore will devise a sneaky way to present club, and sponsor donated gifts to add to the excitement of the evening.
      Then when you think that “is this all there is”, the Commodore will turn the tables and put the focus on each and one of you!!! hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa. He will ask each boat to reflect on the past season and share on that special moment and a quick little hint to the committee of what you would wish for in 2009.
      To all, till we meet at the party, Bonsoir with 5 sleeps to go.
      Steve
      Commodore, MYCBC
      Zoran, please relay this email to Peter and Slavica as I do not have their email address… Merci beaucoup!

Re: 2008 MYCBC Year End Dinner. Final evening information for members
      Seaworthy, Sun Oct 26 2008, 06:39PM

Great job Steve and the organizers of our executive team. I think this was one of the best wind-ups ever.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.