I have the CDI Flexible Furler. Which incorporates a turnbuckle inside the furling drum.
I think I would have put the mast hounds up a little bit more as the forestay is not as tight as i would have liked it. That being said I did turn the turnbuckle to the shortest extremes last night, hopefully that will do the trick, my other last resort is there is another set of holes in the quick release which should make it shorter. I also had to rearrange the eyes for the furling line to accommodate the change in height of the drum.
It is a really simple mod and makes it 100 times easier to attach the genoa. I have also ordered Quick Release Clevis Pins with a spring instead of those stupid pins and rings