Images tagged "blaine-2019"

0 Comments:

  1. Gemini will be there. Arriving Friday and probably travelling to the San Juan’s for a few days after. Weather permitting.

  2. Gemini will be there. Passage plan to follow

  3. Gemini has registered online for moorage arriving Fri Aug 2 departing Monday Aug 5. Passage plan to follow.

  4. Gemini will be there. Passage plan to follow.

  5. Teacher’s Pet will be there. Arriving Friday, rigging and launching, then leaving on Monday.

  6. Gemini will be there. We have booked online arriving Friday June 28 and departing July 2. Passage plan to follow.

  7. Caroline and Andy Sigrist

    Andy and Caroline will be there on Cassiopeia

  8. Caroline and Andy Sigrist

    Andy and Caroline will be there on Cassiopeia

  9. Caroline and Andy Sigrist

    We made a reservation online for Aug 2 – Aug 5

  10. Zephyr has submitted a moorage request online, arriving on the 3rd, departing on the 5th.

  11. Zephyr has submitted a moorage request online, arriving June 27th, departing July 2nd.

  12. Saynomore is booked
    Passage to follow

  13. Saynomore
    has submitted a moorage request online, arriving June 27th, departing July 2nd
    Passage plan to follow

  14. SAYNOMORE
    has submitted a moorage request online, arriving on the 3rd, departing on the 5th

  15. Brian and Elaine will be there on Later Mate Friday to Monday. May extend a day or two on either end to Sucia…

  16. Brian and Elaine will be there on Later Mate Friday to Sunday. Hoping to head to Desolation Sound after.

  17. Doug & Donna plan to attend.

  18. Darry & Leisa Major

    Windchime will be attending.
    Arriving Friday night from Crescent Beach and returning Monday morning.
    Sail plan to follow.
    Darry

  19. Darry & Leisa Major

    Windchime will be attending.
    Slip is already booked .
    Arriving Friday night and returning Sunday.
    Sail plan to follow.
    Darry

  20. Darry & Leisa Major

    Windchime will be attending.
    Arriving Saturday from Crescent Beach and returning Monday.
    Slip request is submitted.
    Sail plan to follow.
    Darry

  21. Darry & Leisa Major

    Windchime will be attending.
    Arriving Saturday from Crescent Beach and returning Monday .
    Sail plan to follow.
    Darry

  22. 2Wish’n will be there. We may launch in Blaine Friday night or best case cruise on over from Point Roberts. We will be returning to Pt Roberts Marina on Mon May 20th.

  23. 2Wish’n (Dan & Shelley) are planning to attend. Inbound Fri May 31 from Pt Roberts via CA Customs Clearance at the Royal Vancouver Yacht Club – Jericho Beach. Departing Sun Jun 2. We are reviewing a MacAdventure to Desolation Sound.
    Moorage at USSC requested.
    Cruise Plan to follow.

    • 2Wish’n is confirmed with USSC! We are hoping to cruise with Later Mate to Desolation Sound!

      • Update: 2Wish’n, pending work & wxx, may depart Point Roberts Thur May 30th, clear CA Customs (Jericho) and anchor overnight in False Creek. Depart for Snug Cove Fri May 31st. We may also return to False Creek post Bowen. We will not at this time able to continue onward to Desolation Sound. However Desolation Sound is on our bucket list!

  24. Summerzcool will be there Friday evening. I can do a Womens sailing talk on the dock if you would like.

  25. Planning to come! Most likely in Suciasaurius, new to us boat not a Mac. But, we can still come…right?

  26. Mist-A-Sea will be there. Aiming for Friday night arrival, through to Monday

  27. Mist-A-Sea will be there, arriving on Saturday, leaving on Monday

  28. Mist-A-Sea will be there. Saturday through Monday

  29. 2Wish’n Dan & Shelley have submitted a request for Fri Aug 2 – Mon Aug 5 3 ngts.

    Cruise plan to follow.

    We are coming in from Point Roberts WA Marina. At this point, we are contemplating leaving Point Roberts on Thur (pending work & wxx conditions) to potentially overnight at Cabbage Isl (1st time) clear CA Customs and either transit to Otter Bay via Active Pass (very familiar) or Georgeson Passage (1st time).

    Return passage will be on Mon Aug 5th straight back to Point Roberts channel passage TBD.

    We have not yet solo anchored or hooked onto a mooring ball so this is an opportunity for something new. As well, trying different passages is something we like to do when we have time rather than always transiting through Active Pass.

  30. Per Otter Bay Marina Mar 11, 2024:
    “ We are not yet taking reservations for the 2024 boating season. We have put you on the waitlist for the dates you have requested. We will begin making confirmed bookings in April. Please feel free to check back if you haven’t received a reservation confirmation by end of April.”

  31. Wyatt and Valerie

    Nauti Nuff Time has requested a slip…..
    We may be interested in a trip to Desolation sound as well.

  32. Caroline and Andy Sigrist

    We will be leaving for Desolation Sound, then on to the Broughtons and beyond (Possibly as far as Bella Bella) leaving on June 2 after the McRendezvous.
    Looks like there will be a several of our boats heading in this direction then.

  33. Caroline and Andy Sigrist

    We completed the reservation with Steamship Marina on Bowen Island

  34. Donna & Doug will be there.

  35. Linda and Alex Boronowski

    Alex and Linda have made reservations for Impulse. Post MacRendezvous we will be sailing northward with Andy and Caroline and any other interested boats. Sail plan to follow.

  36. Linda and Alex Boronowski

    Impulse Sail Plan

    Friday May 31st
    2nd Narrows
    0815 DST Turns to Flooding
    1021 DST Max Flood +1.7 kn
    1243 DST Turn to Ebb

    1st Narrows
    0836 DST Turns to Flooding
    1046 DST Max Flood +1.2 Kn
    1259 DST Turn to Ebb

    The above information shows weak Currents for the 1st and 2nd Narrows on May 31st. Impulse will launch from Cates Park in North Vancouver as close as possible to the 0815 tide turn or the 1243 tide turn.

  37. Later Mate arriving Aug. 2nd – Depart Aug. 5th to sail Gulf Islands or San Juans maybe 2 more weeks.

  38. Look out, Bonnie Lass is heading that way and arriving Thursday. Just allotting for a little more time to set everything up. New stuff yet to get ready. Hopefully, we can trial run earlier with the safety confidence events earlier in the month.looking forward to seeing everyone.
    The Ryans

  39. Heaven Sent will be there, slip already booked from May 31 to June 2nd. Sail plan to follow.

  40. Michael Van Den Boomen

    Hi. Mike and Tracy from Blue Glass are planning on being there if the boat is ready. If not, we’ll likely show up anyway!

  41. Michael Van Den Boomen

    Blue Glass just made request for June 29-July 1

  42. Neal Randall-Smith

    Cedar Wind will be there! She has her own slip at Blaine, so not to worry about moorage. Neal will be there Friday night or Saturday and Michelle will join Sunday evening after a horsey thing in the interior. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

  43. Clara & Fred, DragnFly

    We plan to attend Blaine, all days, we may sail up. If not, will trailer. We may have to Moor the boat for 4 additional nights after Sunday.