What is on your MUST DO modification list this spring?

MYCBC – Why Join Us Forums Boat Maintenance and Mods What is on your MUST DO modification list this spring?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Rick & Sue
    Participant

Sounds like a plan to spend some time on the boat before getting too gung-ho on the mods. I have actually been undoing some of the mods I did. Be sure to attend Blaine Regatta and MacRendezvous at Bowen to check out what others have done with their boats.

Ron Gillies
      Keymaster

Hi Dane, welcome to the club. Where did you buy the boat and was it named Myra when you bought it or did you change the name?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Ron Gillies.
        Anonymous

I already built the front trailer hitch for my van, for parking Dragonfly (1995 26S) under her canopy in the driveway. Now the big mod I’m working on is a new mast raising system. It will allow me to raise the mast solo, post launch.

I have many smaller projects underway, too, but I expect to work on them throughout the summer. I bought a whisker pole and I need to set that up and learn how to use it. I’m probably going to add a topping lift, too. And I’ve designed and partly fabricated a steering lock system, which I’d like to finish this summer.

I’m also looking for a good way to manage my anchor. Dragonfly came with an anchor mount on the pulpit but, without realizing it, I bought an anchor that doesn’t fit it. So I’m trying to come up with a better way to manage that. All suggestions appreciated!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.