SOLD – 2010 Macgregor 26m SAILOR KNOT for sale.

Welcome to MYCBC Forums Buy and Sell SOLD – 2010 Macgregor 26m SAILOR KNOT for sale.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

THIS BOAT HAS BEEN SOLD.

2010 MacGregor 26m

Selling because of second baby and new living situation!! But no rush. We LOVE this boat, just not as practical for us at this time or perceived future.

It was in Burrard civic June-August and out of water on trailer from Aug – Present.

Purchaser will get a supremely fair deal and certainty that they know they are getting lots of bells and whistles without it being full of regrettable DIY mods.

Lots of love and $$ put in to keep this sweet boat happy.

Excellent condition. Turnkey. Set up for cruising in comfort.

70hp Suzuki DF70 a – low hours, last serviced in May. All owners maintained good salt away cleaning after usage.

Originally purchased from blue water yachts in 2010 with cruising package. Had every upgrade possible for the time. Including extra seats on transom.

Mainsail handling kits – reefing kit/ out haul, halyard & Downhaul.
    Boom vang kit

Lines aft kit.

Main sheet traveler upgrade kit.

Unprogrammed VHF

I am 3rd owner. Boat has very low usage over past 10 years. We were likely first to sleep on boat and use canvas!

Transom Filler to reduce cockpit noise.

Cockpit cushions. All cushions in excellent shape. Lots of cushions.

Lines in decent shape.

Newer Anti-fouling done in the last year or so.

Full canvas enclosure! Look up how much that costs! Comes with bug screen for companionway.

Canvas for mainsail and Jib

Wallas Kerosene Cabin Heater

New jib in last 2 years

Jib on roller furler.

Mainsail In great shape.

Aluminum Trailer with surge brakes updated and serviced in last year or so. I just installed a new hand winch.

New bulb and fuel lines

Snap shackles installed on lifelines at pulpit to make pulling up dinghy easier.

Lots of dock lines, stern tie line for anchoring in tight spaces.

Has all bumpers you’ll need.

Simple but effective head.

Bluetooth installed on stereo.

BBQ – don’t think it was ever used.

New Rocna Anchor (bomb proof…. seriously.)

New anchor line/rode 50’ chain on 150/200’ line. I forget at this moment. You’ll never need anything longer.

Spare Danforth Anchor with spare rode.

Spare parts kit

Tool kit that specifically everything you need for daily life on the boat.

Mast raising winch

New house batteries 2019.

Very clean all around.

No smells and no must.

Just resealed the rope clutches on the deck with 3m 5200.

In August I dumped and cleaned out gas tanks.

New fuel filter – November.

Survey completed in May 2020 – no issues.

Currently named SailorKnot – we inherited this name and didn’t feel like going through the trouble.

All documentation of recent service.

GPS and depth sounder work great. Unfortunately cannot update maps. Really not a problem.

Currently De-Masted with all rigging off. Rigging is in great shape.

Lots of little extras like cabin fans, funnels, hoses, extension cords.

Shore power cord.

Custom Lee cloths installed around cockpit for keeping our baby safe in the boat!Spent 400$ on these. Would be great for children and animals.

Installed LED twinkly lights for a nice evening mood!

DINGHY!

Stryker dinghy from Abbotsford.
    https://strykerboats.com/product-category/stryker-lx-inflatable-boats/
    I searched high and low to find a dingy that wasn’t puny and would also fit perfectly on the foredeck of the boat between mast and pulpit. I found it!
    basically new – made in the same factory as high field and zodiac. Burly, I kinda want to keep it but it should go with boat. Takes up to 9.9 hp outboard (not included). Aluminum transom (most have plywood) Has all bells/ whistles – bags/ tie down points, grab lines, etc. Aluminum floor. Inflatable keel. A bit heavy on dry land. Definitely need two people or wheels. Very manageable with my wife and I. I was surprised to find that I never had an issue launching from the foredeck or bringing it up on deck by myself when on the water.

What needs work –

Silicone needs to be redone on front windows. I already have it purchased.

Cabin light in head doesn’t seem to work. Never needed it, so I never tried to fix it.

Rear stanchion came to me slightly bent and needs to be resealed, I may do this soon.

Turning light on left side of trailer needs new reflector cover – oops.

Price? – I will put up a price eventually. I suggest taking a good look at what is available and what is included in this boat and see what a reasonable price would be.

Glenn Moore
    Participant

Please let me know the price range you are considering.
    Thanks
    Glenn
    403-318-8085

Anonymous

Thank you for your interest. I have just sold this boat. Have a great day!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.