2003 26M for sale this spring

Welcome to MYCBC Forums Buy and Sell 2003 26M for sale this spring

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    KermieKermie
    Participant

The boat is Kermie, we are members. A few years ago I developed Parkinson’s Disease and now find my self a landlubber. I plan to create a more custom advertisement with more details but for now want to see if this is a viable means for selling. If you know anyone looking for a good 26m mine will is a pimped out ride worth checking out. Terry Bowman. Delta BC tbowman@telus.net

Our beloved Kermie is sold!
    Hope that new owner keeps her in the club.
    MYCBC turned out to be a good media for selling!

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by KermieKermie.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ron GilliesRon Gillies
    Keymaster

Hi Terry and Gail. Sorry to hear that you will be selling Kermie in the spring. A lot of great memories there!

David Thoms
    Participant

I am interested.

KermieKermie
    Participant

Thanks Ron, some of the best memories of my life were out on the water with Kermie. It is a sad time for me to sell but I can hardly get around these days because of my Parkinsons Disease and I have no balance ability for the corky MacGregor. Life sucks

KermieKermie
    Participant

Hi David, my email is tbowman@telus.net you are the second person to respond to my post. Keep in touch for awhile because the boat has been under a tarp for a few years and I would like to clean it up a bit before showing. I also have another interested buyer from Cowichon Bay Area corresponding with me but he is waiting for the weather to improve before coming over at which time I hope to have the boat in presentable condition. I am not that mobile and may have to pay to get her cleaned up. Anyway I hope to sell towards March.

Eric ManevichEric Manevich
    Participant

Hi Terry,
    So sorry to hear that.
    please let me know if the boat is still available.
    Eric Manevich.

Ken & Carole
    Participant

Congrats Terry and Gail, hopefully you will stay members of the Macgregor Yacht club and come to some of the events. We would love to see you guys again!

Cheers
    Ken and Carole

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.