2002 MacGregor 26 X with well maintained 50 HP Suzuki and heavy duty marine trailer $19,900 (US)
Loaded with upgrades and add-ons:
• Trailer: King single axel saltwater bunk trailer (huge upgrade from standard Mac 26X trailer)
• New (2021) Simrad Nav and Echo sounder
• New (2021) battery charger; refurbished (2021) Wallas marine stove/heater
• 150% Genoa on CDI Flexible Furler 2
• New (2021) Thetford portable toilet (electric flush)
• Black sunbrella cloth dodger and bimini combination that includes the expansion elements to the full cockpit enclosure (rear and side windows, mid connector top)
• Fuel capacity: installed 12 gal Moller and 6 gal portable (plus extra 12 gal Moller included but not installed)
• New bottom paint (January 2022)
Boat currently moored (since February 2022) in fresh water (Portage Bay, Seattle)
Welcome to the home of the Macgregor Yacht Club of British Columbia. We are a group of present and past Macgregor Yacht and Tattoo Yacht owners. Most of our members are in British Columbia, Canada, although we do have members from other places in Canada and the USA.
We organize on and off the water activities for owners of Macgregor and Tattoo boats; regattas, cruises, flotillas and our annual all member get together ‘MacRendezvous’. Members share tips, ideas, and hard-come-by knowledge about how to maximize the joy of owning these wonderfully affordable boats.
The basic, free sections of this website is open for all to enjoy.
You can register for free to have additional access to public forum where you can communicate with the club and can be included in emails that the club sends to members and registered users related to upcoming activities.
MYCBC membership provides you with full access to all areas of the website and the ability to participate in all activities. The modest, annual membership fee is $65 for the first year (which includes a club burgie and welcome package) and $35 per year thereafter. Membership in the club is recognized at marine stores and marinas for discounts on supplies and moorage. We also have negotiated discount insurance coverage for members. The saving you can expect will pay back your membership fee manyfold.
•News about the club and its activities
•Forums to discuss Macgregor Boats and Boating in general
•Photo Galleries of boating with the Macgregor
•Private Member messaging