Reply To: Anchors: Value of membership

Welcome to MYCBC Forums Buy and Sell Anchors: Value of membership Reply To: Anchors: Value of membership

Steve & CathySteve & Cathy
Participant

UPDATE June 28, 2020
SARCA ANCHORS – Ground Tackle Marine

One time offer on bulk sale of min, of 6 anchors (mix and Match Style ( Excel or Super) and Weight ( suggested weight for max 9KG will do.for Mcgregor 26.

DEAL; 15% off on anchors. plus tax and shipping. (Shipping I will ask members on Island to pick up anchors and bring them to my place for pick up. American and Alberta members will wait till borders open, but they will be safely stored)

Club needs to make a deposit of 25%. I still need to talk to Kelvin on setting a payment strategy for out of town members. Locals can do a fund transfer to me.

Excel Sarca 9kg: Galvanized REG$361.87 Disc: 314.67 tx 37.76 Ship(?)
Super Sarca 9KG: Galvanized REG$334.35 Disc: 290.83 tx 34.90 Ship(?)
Right now they have in stock 4 of each, anymore will have to wait till shipment arrives from Australia most likely September
DEADLINE July 15TH
After deadline we have secured for individual purchases of 10% Go to Groundtackle marine for products and prices.

POCO Marine
POCO Marine on ROCNA
Members Price on 10KG is $345
Pierre has offered us a one time bulk order of 5 anchors min. @ $335 each
Once we past the deadline of the order prices go back to members rate of $345
I need to Provide Pierre the (min 5) members names to secure your price if you go To the store. Out of town members we will arrange a full payment to the club and I will pick up and store the anchors.

Comments are closed.